05 February 2009

Eis que Sonja Van Bebber fala: "I hold on to pieces untill they fall apart."
-somos gêmeas, beijos.
Aí Anne Hathaway fala: "This was the year when I began to learn to trust myself, to see fashion as something that could liberate you rather than define you in a negative way."
-você é minha nova diva de palavras, beijos.
Depois Dasha Zhukova falou: "What I wear really depends on mood. I tend to stay on the casual side, but sometimes I love a fussy dress."
E depois completa com: "I think it is fascinating that clothes can drastically transform someone's mood or the way they feel about their appearance."
-você é linda e quero ser como você.


aí depois vejo Obama falar: It is a matter not enforcing one's will on others but of inspiring others to follow. Change is about making choices, but choosing change for the good is and expression of our humanity.
-eu sei que não tem nada haver com o resto do "texto" falando de moda, mas foi tão lindo ler isso na Vogue. Obama eu acredito em você, beijos.

1 comment:

Molly.York said...

eu tb acredito no Obama e tudo vai dar certo :)
e ele é canhoto como eu :D

a frase de Dasha Zhukova poderia ser minha,sério.Amei!É exatamente o que eu penso.

Beijo beijo minha coisa querida

:* .B